| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,445 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 125 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 125 | Ok I'm missing a pin and I'm unsure on where to find one. .. it's the bottom one with the spring in this diagram that holds the two brackets together on one side. So fast looks like I'll need a drum also. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated http://talk.classicparts.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5052&d=1262896639
1964 impala ss 1949 chevy 3100
| | |
| |
| |