| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I had to replace both inner cowl areas on my 54. There are pictures of most of the surgery on my picture trail account. What I did where feasible, like the inner kick/cowl panels was cut the rusted areas out and then trim the patch panel to that shape and weld in place. My concern was on getting a good solid seal since that area will be covered with carpeting when I am done. If you have any questions just ask. | | |
| |
| |