| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (52Carl, carbking, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, 2 invisible),
116
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,347 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 | Sorry rock331 I was mistaken, I thought you had been talking about the little tin plate that fits over the hinge to hide the heavy steel strap. If you got real lucky, someone may know of a partially rusted cab that has that area in tact and repairable. When I was building mine I found an old truck that had been abandoned in the woods at the back of an old farm. Like you I could never find an aftermarket stamped out repair pcs. Sorry I couldn't help. | | |
| |
| |