| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot, TrknGMC, UtahYork),
131
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 66 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 66 | I think this week end coming will be the one that I can go pick up my truck! The last job was a decision to replace the carburetor. I ordered a rebuilt Rochester and it is making its way toward the East Coast. It should get to the mechanic on Friday and it will be a quick job to swap new for old.
I'm looking forward to driving her across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to her new life among the farms.
And I did a double take looking at the American Classis Truck Parts ad on the site, gee that's Old Blue featured in that ad!
'59 Apache ‘21 Beta 390RS ‘18 BMW R1200RT '12 Ford Flex '13 Aprilia Tuono ‘11 Ducati Hypermotard Salisbury, MD
| | |
| |
| |