| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Ponchogl, F100Ranger, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, FAST55, TexasJim50, JW51, 1 invisible),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | Here's an example of some SC stuff. I went to see this 1965 C10 1/2T SBFS . He's asking $1500 with no title, no engine, no tranny and lousy photos to judge it by until I go see it. I asked if $800 might be wasting his time and he said I should plan on $1000. I went to see it anyway. The pics look much better than it does in person. It'd be a really nice parts truck. The GOOD: Nice bed. Nice original trim, VERY nice aluminum grill, sail panels were nice, Custom steering column and horn ring, stainless windshield trim. Six lug old school wheels if you liked them. The BAD: Cab has LOTS of rot including BIG holes around the windshield and . Hood was awful. No drive train. Doors needed LOTS of work.
It was basically a $500 truck for someone wanting to make it a driver but it'd be a tremendous amount of work. I think its an $800 DONOR truck for the right person who wants all the nice "EXTRAS" and then crush the cab and sell the rolling frame.
I passed and told him that he had a parts truck with nice parts for the right person. He seemed to think it was still worth over $1000.
Last edited by Lugnutz; 01/20/2015 3:06 AM.
| | |
| |
| |