| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,476 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 166 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 166 | After a year of not being able to get much done on the big 51 3 ton I finally made a little progress. I realized the original gas tank was causing the problem so I hooked the fuel line up to an auxillary tank and it starts right up ! I got to drive it around the yard then across to the little dirt path along the farm fields. I got it going good enough to get to third and fourth gear and it steered and handled great. The gears are grinding a bit when I shift but other than that it did great ! All I need is brake work and it's ready for some work around here. Driving that big flat-bed 3 ton for really the first time was like incredible !! incredible !!
| | |
| |
| |