| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,078 Posts1,056,283 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 48 | I have a new to me 58 Apache I am in the process of putting back together. I'm getting to the point of adding coolant and need some advice. It is my understanding that antifreeze is extremely toxic to dogs and cats yet it is sweet and attractive for them to ingest. I would like to add a non toxic pet safe coolant because my dog hangs out with me in the garage and I don't want him lapping it up if ever coolant were to leak. Has anyone else here done the same and if so what did you use and where did you get it. Thanks for any help. | | |
| |
| |