| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 39 Member | | Member Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 39 | I was driving to the land fill the other day and my hood flew opened. It cracked my wind shield and bent that little crome strip that runs down the center of the wind shield. Any way, I clased the hood and drove on, though I was worried the rest of the way that it would happen again.
Can I fix the latch so that I can be sure that it won't happen again? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Truck hood latch
| Bart Loyd | 05/10/2005 12:46 AM | |
| |
| |