| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,674 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 419 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 419 | Hey Guys-
I came into possesion of two old rims. I was thinking about wire brushing them and then welding washers over the stem holes. The holes are widened due to rusting out. Then I was going to KBS treat/paint them.
Give me your thoughts.
Thanks. | | |
| |
| |