| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,388 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 29 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 29 | I pulled a spare tire mount off the side of a 54 chevy pickup,I notice the triangle bolt pattern is offset, the top two are 4 5/8" center to center but from a top one to the bottom bolt is 6" C to C.there was another (i believe 54)next to it with the same mount but the 3 bolts were all the same CtoC..The truck I pulled it off had 6 hole wheels..What do I have? | | |
| |
| |