| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,138 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2014 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2014 Posts: 12 | Hopefully I will get the duramax home this weekend and can get some measurements.since everyone is using s10 frames for swapping I'm guessing the stance of the truck is too wide to swap frames. Also the 2001 is a 4x4 so I might not be able to use the driveline. The fire was pretty small so the engine should be fine mostly melted plastic. I don't know a ton about diesels so maybe I'm in over my head.guess I'll see as I can always part out the diesel and put the money into my truck
Pete
49 chevy 1 ton longbox
| | |
| |
| |