| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,383 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1,747 | Them big old 1 piece windows just, and I mean just fit into the door. I have left the window regulator unbolted to give a little bit more room. The channel that is in the door is wider for the 1 piece window. I would try fitting it on the glass before installing it into the door frame. If the glass with the trim won't fit on the bench It won't fit when it is in the door either.
Steve H
| | |
| |
| |