| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | I do not know if your still looking but there is a guy on Facebook that has this If you have FB you might want to look him up Just FYI. I do not know him but he belongs to a group called Stovebolter's R'Us.
Andrew Pizano
November 12 at 8:29pm · Edited .
Chevy GM 216 235 6 Cyl. Engine 1937 - 1963 Timing Chain Cover with new seal installed and 55 to 62 GM/Chevrolet 3/8" Harmonic Balancer and Pulley $65.00
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |