| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 506 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 506 | Denny;
Your downfall is the same as mine. We want to drive our trucks while we work on them. All the things I want to do would be a lot easier if I would just bite the bullet and take the thing apart and not put it back together till it was done. I just like driving it too much to do that. I guess I'm condemned to the 10 year project. :-)
Thanks
Larry
| | |
| |
| |