| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 5 | Hello,
I live NE of Atlanta. I have a 1954 235 from a 3100 that I would like to have rebuilt as a replacement for the 216 in my '52 Fleetline. Does anyone here have any experience with a machine shop they'd recommend? I'm looking for someone who doesn't wet their pants at the site of Chevy engine that has six-in-a-row, and who doesn't have to be bird-dogged throughout the rebuild. I don't mind hauling this thing a distance to bring it to the right shop, but then that part about not having to bird-dog the guy becomes doubly important. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Scott Andrews Dacula GA 30019
| | |
| |
| |