"...........For the cold rain and wind, and the snow flurries that might fly, I'll be riding the vintage GMC 45, by and by. The food will be warm, and the frost on beer cold, and we will all enjoy the tall tales and vintage truck tips that shall be told. Hand shakes given, and vintage iron to be viewed, so please don't let a little poor weather, bitter our brood. Come one, and come all, the vintage vehicle fellowship will have you standing tall............"
Respectfully yours,
Last year I did doughnuts in the Sam's club parking lot, kind of foolish as we ended up with a 6" snowfall by the time I made it home. I do have electric wipers and I completely understand reluctance to travel with or w/o old iron. Those of us there will just have to make an extra toast to the brothers that wanted to be there.