| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 888 | OK......so I painted the bed separately yesterday. I got a couple small runs......but I got one huge one when I tried to doctor up a spot where I hit with the airline. That torqued me off but I will fix. I opened up a Photobucket account and placed some pictures I had lost when Webshots went down. Pics below. Dan Bed pic #1 Bed pic #2 Pic #3 | | |
| |
| |