| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 1 | Guys, I've got a 60 C10 with the 235 motor. I've done a little work to hop it up and the carb linkage is killing me. I've got a dual intake by Fenton and twin Stromberg 97 carbs. Does anyone have good detailed pics, know of a kit that works, or even live in the Atlanta area and want to get paid to fab it up?
| | |
| |
| |