| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1955 1 Series, Gray_Ghost, Phak1, 3B, Otto Skorzeny),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,552 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2014 Posts: 92 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2014 Posts: 92 | In doing research about this, I turned up a post on another forum from almost 10 years ago saying that there was an interior color for 58 called Concord Gray Metallic. I'm not sure from the post whether this was for the delux cab option or not.
Does anyone have any information about this? I can't find anything else about this, nor can I find any kind of a paint code. Any information is appreciated. | | |
| |
| |