| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (lumbersawyer, sparky46, LAROKE, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Woogeroo, Shade Baby, 68ironhead, Jon G),
143
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 165 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 165 | I changed to 12 volt system, and used a runtz voltage reducer on the gas gauge. Should I be using a 6 volt or a 12 volt sending unit on the tank? Currently I have a 30 ohms sending unit in there and I bench tested it and it is working fine, but the gauge is still not reading. Grounds seem to be good at the tank and gauge. The truck is a 53 Chevy with a 54 - 235. Thanks in advance.
Kevin Kevin
| | |
| |
| |