| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 31 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 31 | I have a 37 GMS 1/2 ton. Just recently put it on the road after a frame off garage restoration. All original. I appear to have a bad throw out bearing. The grease cap is shaking even a idle. I can't locate a new bearing. The alternative is to update to a 38 setup. It appears I will need to change the clutch petal, fork, pressure plate and maybe clutch plate to convert. Not sure if the updated fork will fit in my bell housing. Anybody have any knowledge on this?
Mike J 37 GMC
| | |
| |
| |