| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2014 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2014 Posts: 13 | High Y'all I haven't posted on here for a while but I have been reading and learning. I joined a while back when I was looking at a 51' 1/2 ton that I decided was too far gone so I passed on it. Today I found a 1954 1 ton in much better shape. It has a 235 in good running condition and the cab is in very good condition. The bad is that the owner wants the front fenders and grill off of it. He said he has a 54 parts truck and the fenders on the truck he's fixin are decent.The grill on the parts truck could be saved with a little work. The truck has a 4 speed and no bed and 18" tires. Can I find 18" bias tires to fit these split rims? The condition of this truck is much better than the 1/2 ton I looked at before. | | |
| |
| |