| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 74 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 74 | I am still looking for a heater core for my 66 GMC 5500 truck. I can't be the first truck owner looking for a larger than standard core and would appreciate any suggestions about who might handle these.
The core from my truck measures about 9 1/2" high by 7 1/2" wide by 2 1/2" thick. I have a quote of nearly $250 to have the old one rebuilt. This seems like a lot of money for this part.
JRMunn
| | |
| |
| |