| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,154 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 6 | Well after a little more research and digging, I think I am going to pull the oil pump again and bench test it again. This time I will pack it with Vaseline to see if it will help the gears produce suction. I am excited about the prospects of this easy fix, but certainly not looking forward to removing the oil pan. The thought of having to remove the motor mounts so I can lift the engine again is not thrilling. But I will do what I must. | | |
| |
| |