Drew its the floor shifter I made for it. There is a thread in HiPo that explains it all (Floor Shifter Options). The hitch really did come out nice and I didn't have to compromise on it either. Spare tire carrier works great. It was hard to navigate all the nuances. LOTS going on there. (Hitch for AD pickups) in Paint and Body.

Tim, no. The hump goes out into the passenger side too far. I am not sure why that hump needs to be that wide, but if its really necessary, there are a few options. Make the passenger drawer smaller, or, make it pull out to about 12 inches instead of the 18. If the hump isn't needed as big as it is, I would modify the cover first.

I thought of selling kits for this, but everything is very available at your local hardware store, and there IS welding and metal work involved that your usual kit crowd probably couldn't do. Cutting your seat pedestal isn't for the feint of heart either! And then there is the tranny cover mods if needed.


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet