| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | Please someone correct me if I am wrong but I was told if your running a mechanical fuel pump you want to put the fuel filter after the fuel pump because a mechanical pump pushes fuel better through the fuel filter than it sucks the fuel filter before the mechanical fuel pump. It will also help keep it from vapor lock. If your running an electric fuel pump you want to put the fuel filter before the fuel pump.
Just a thought.
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |