| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 140 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 140 | I have the original wheels but no hub caps. What year hub caps will work on 54 wheels? I don't really care if they are year correct just want to take off the aftermarket alloy wheels that are on it now. I've seen some sets on eBay but they are for earlier trucks and I don't know what years will fit. | | |
| |
| |