| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, Hambone, sron48, Gdads51, cmayna, dt235sd, papas52, Bruce 1954-4100),
140
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 90 | I accidentally posted in the wrong section, so I'm going to repost this here:
The 3rd gear synchros have given up the ghost in my '57 Chevrolet 6 cylinder. I replaced the original 3 speed with an original R10 borg warner from another '57.
Where would you guys recommend as the best place to buy a kit to rebuild this transmission? I have no idea how to do this but from what I have researched there are detailed instructions online and I'd like to try to tackle it myself.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |