| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 215 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 215 | I think Howell is a little off on his dating of the "flow box" for head work to the 80s. I was running a flow box in the 60s. Also, we used high speed photography to record valve train motion. Had a mechanic that made plastic cockpit covers during the war, and he made things like plastic rocker covers for us.
I can't recall Bill Howell, but I did do some projects with Vince Piggins. | | |
| |
| |