| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, 5 Window 9434, 1955 1 Series, 52Carl, UtahYork, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible),
115
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,355 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 22 | I have two after market 12 volt fuel gauges. They are both stamped on the back. Sending unit on the full side. 12 volt power on the empty side. Like DADS50 shows. Of course I read this after I took someones advice and hooked them up backwards and fried both. I ordered the third one yesterday.
When setting goals in life. Always aim low to avoid disappointment
| | |
| |
| |