Well, hello fellas.

Oh man. I was pulling out old Gallery folders and came across a note about Marvin's Gallery page. It was included with some info about his Tech Tip and the baby moons.

Welllllllllll, the Tech Tip never really got past a draft. Sigh. No real surprise here. dang This has happened in the past (hence, I don't toss emails until I know they are done).

So Marvin's idea from 2007 and 2011 is now hopefully coming on board in 2014. Sounds like a typical rebuild, eh?

I just wondered if you all could check this draft of the tech tip and let me know if it needs any more explanation.

It never got past the draft since the permissions were goofed up on the server to click for a larger view. Paul is going to fix that asap.

But let me know about the other details.

Thanks,
Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill