| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (bluechev, pauld, Otto Skorzeny, FAST55, MickeyP, Ole49GMC, Rusty Heaps, 3B, 37 GC, BC59, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 79 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 79 | I have bought NOS shocks for my 63 k20, they were still good. It can be a gamble either way for sure. Keep us posted on what you find. I have an 60-62 short box k10 chassis I am debating on what to do with so I may need the numbers as well. | | |
| |
| |