Jay,

I added my comments after I pasted your info below...

"1930-46 ALL UTILITY (exc. LR) - 3683850 - hub". My 1951 Parts Book has this item listed as 1930-42 (1-3/4" long, 7/16" long splined shoulder, 1-5/16" long bolt threads, 9/16-18 threads.


"1940-49 ALL UTILITY (exc. WA) - 3650739 - drum". My 1959 Parts Book has this item listed as 1940-59 (1-1/4" long, 1/2" long splined shoulder, 3/4" long bolt threads, 7/16-20 threads.


"1946-49 ALL UTILITY (exc. O) - 3682389 - hub (5/8-18)". I believe you have a typo, the part number should be 3682387. My 1959 Parts Book has this item listed as 1946-53 (2-1/64" long, 9/16" long splined shoulder, 1-29/64" long bolt threads, 5/8-18 threads.

Hope this helps you figure out what you need...all three have different thread sizes.

Mike B smile



Mike Boteler

1956 Chevy 3100 Resto Rod
1952 Willys M38 Army Jeep
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo
1984 Jeep CJ7
+++++
Silver Spring, MD