| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 220 | There will be two things working against you. The years on your truck have caused it to move an flex so it will not be perfect for even quality used parts. And, repo parts just don't have the quality that you want to expect (it is what it is). Bottom line get a 2x4 and pry or hit where you need to. I got my inner fenders from Classic Parts. Overall they were pretty good but I still I had to grind metal and pry where necessary. I also did not trust the metal from China so I had mine sandblasted and painted them with POR15. Then primer and paint. Stay after it and you should be good to go. | | |
| |
| |