| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 55 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 55 | buffalo showed me a picture of a truck or car can't remember that was sprayed with Ditzler appoxy primer, then clear coated. It looked great and is a very durable paint. I have a 51 that I painted the white appoxy and fallowed it with clear. I was going to use an appoxy primer then paint it white, but the clear is all I needed after coloring it with appoxy primer. It's also very easy to work with .If you get a bug or something in the stuff you can do a spot repair and the stuff blend right into it self. I have had a fly die across my hood with enamel and had to start over and paint the whole hood. Being able to blend in a repair now or years down the road is a good thing. And ditto on the uvr properties of zero rust it fades. O from Sedro Wooley mamouth.  | | |
| |
| |