| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (ESum, Steelonsteel, TUTS 59, bobwithm, Maybellene, Ponchogl, Bill Hanlon, Gdads51),
96
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,124 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 29 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 29 | Hello Again,
Thanks to people answering my last question I learned that the angle trim pieces that cover the seam of the bed wood to the metal sides of the truck are spotwelded on.
Are the angle trim pieces simply placed along side of the bed and spotwelded in from the backside through the numurous holes in the side of the bed?
I was originally planning on painting the besides is separate pieces, but if the trim must be welded on, I presume it would make sense to paint them after the bed is installed. Is this correct? I just don't want my bedsides to corrode behind the trim pieces.
Thanks again! | | |
| |
| |