| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,388 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | Does anyone know where a set of 15 x 4 rear shoes for a 65 C60 can be found? I found a Raybestos and a Centric part number, 108PG and 11201080 respectively. I have searched high and low and cannot find anyone who carries these. Raybestos 427PG looks similar but does not have the required return spring hooks built onto them. I will probably end up having to get them relined but I want to try and find a set first. Anyone have any suggestions out there? I am also in need of the return springs too.
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | |
| |
| |