| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
5 members (Jon G, Gdads51, 3B, NJC, 1 invisible),
102
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 56 | My front fenders have a few dents and dings and will have to be repaired. They also have some fairly heavy surface rust. I was planning to have them media blasted but am unsure of the order of repair. Should I work the metal then blast and then prime or the other way around, blast prime then work the metal. Seems to me it would be easier to work the metal after it was cleaned up. Also I listed my truck in the Gallery but I havent seen it yet. Geo. | | |
| |
| |