| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,339 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 | Last fall I installed new Steele door gaskets. The doors do not seem to latch unless I really slam it while pushing at the latch. I loosened up the latch a bit by moving it outboard enough that it rattles slightly. Still difficult to close. The crack between the door and the cab seems even at about 1/4 inch. Help please - Thanks - Scott
55 1st Chev.
| | |
| |
| |