| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Southerntruck, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
78
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,491 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 235 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 235 | I just used Super Seal in my vent windows. Got them from Classic Parts, I think. They fit well and seem to be a very good quality rubber. I wish they were made in the USA but probably Chinese like everything else.... | | |
| |
| |