Hello!

I am the proud 3rd generation owner of "Wylburr Clyde", the '37 1/2 ton my grandad bought new in Rock Springs, Wyoming.

A few weeks back a couple of close friends and I took a week-long trip from SE Wisconsin to Wyoming and brought Clyde back to Kenosha.

Current Plan: Replace the 50's era tank and seat with the original, go through the brake system, see if I can get it to start. #FingersCrossed

Been on the VCCA forum for a while and decided to hang with you good folks as well. Love the content on both sites and the information is incredibly valuable. Thanks for the great site!

I will provide a link to pictures as soon as I figure out why HTML and UBBCode are disabled on my profile. Any ideas?



~Justin

1937 Chevy 1/2-ton
"Wylburr Clyde"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures on Google

My Grandfather bought it new and Dad drove it through highschool. The 3rd & 4th generations put it back on the road on 8/8/2015!