| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Around 270 ci is my recollection. I think I calculated this 39 years ago when I rebuilt my 261 0.060 over-bored. Here are bore and stroke measurements. Here is a calculator. I'll calculate it, if you don't, after the movie I am watching is over. | | |
| |
| |