They say there are some aluminum Big Bolt 22.5 6 hole Budd wheels out there but I have never been able to find any. There was a set of four a guy was selling if you also bought his truck for 22K. No Thanks. I did find some blanks on the Web. Not done with them yet but it looks like they are going to work. They can be drilled for what ever pattern you may need. Just another option for those of us that just have to have aluminum front wheels.

http://1drv.ms/TF0X1V


1947 M15 Studebaker 454 4x4
1949 Chevy COE
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix of the COE
1950 Harley FL
1958 GMC LCF 455 3x2bbl
1961 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 327
1966 Chevy C60 Tilt Cab 496
1961 Chevy K10 sb 292
1974 Harley FXE
1979 Chevy K10 sb
2007 Harley Streetglide


I'm not that good but I'm slow