| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Rustnut, Otto Skorzeny, Gib70, Bisbee, Southerntruck, Gdads51, greenie-reddy, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,300 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 | Sorry, I guess I need to pay closer attention. I was referring to 3100 and cars. I do not see a need on a full floating set-up.
Dads50, the gasket needs a hole in it where the transfer hole in the axle and drum is located.
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | |
| |
| |