| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (mick53),
202
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | I like this photo of this inline motor. I have found the hard pipe spark plug wire looms however what I am asking is does anyone know where to get this set up? The wire looms and that connection piece that connects the 2 wire looms. I think the bottom is open just the top is covered. I have seen only the style that bolts to engine from truck shops and from Chevy of the 40's but I have not seen this style. Anyone have any ideas? I am running a 235 in a 1956 Chevy 3100. I also like the spark plug covers that go into head. I have seen the plate dress up from Langdon's Stovebolt but not the plug wires boot cover. spark plug wires conduit
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |