Did the same thing...fashioned my own piece. My part was missing completely...it was about 4 inches of the curve going into the tire and part of the wing at the bottom. Formed the curve piece around a piece of half inch solid steel, lots of tapping, a little stretching, some shrinking and walla! It goes down to the brace bolt hold.

Looking at it...you would not even blink...you would notice a little if you look from inside...I do metal work to within about a sixteenth(?) of an inch...not a Pro...just retired and have time to try stuff...too many do tons of bondo...I just took out two, one, and one, and one half of inch gum/bondo in a couple of places...the two inches was on the grill.

Try working the metal...I hated it at first...now it is just common sense. I don't get things many times super perfect, but mine is going to be on the road and working lots...so within a couple of months it will have bugs and chips on the front...thats a promise! Oh, the places that I have trouble are super long dents...I don't slap on bondo even for those...which many times might be a sixteenth or quarter inch spread.

rod