| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | Ok
Not sure , someone else might chime in for you
When I had my problems recently with my speedometer I had the speedo out for a few days but still drove to work.
I could see the inner cable turning as I was driving.
Hopefully someone will have a better answer for you | | |
| |
| |