| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 72 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 72 | Thanks, Chip, for pointing that out. I have set up a new link and I edited my original post to fix that. The original link was working just fine because Peggy and I were exchanging images with it on Friday. Who knows what might have happened at the DropBox end? In any event, I set up a new link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nt9f4a9pyq6jn8g/AAD6RCdLPvfnHv5SeEiyovAwaCheers, John | | |
| |
| |