| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,531 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 306 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 306 | I have the 54 car 235 running well. drive shaft and exhaust are installed. the muffler guy noticed the balancer wobbling and sure enough it was not tight. when I assembled the engine I used the repair sleeve on the crank and drove the hb onto the crank. it sounded and felt like the balancer was seated.
I was ready to put the front end on but now it's on hold until I get the hb fixed.
what are my options at this point?
it's a 54 car 235 in a 53 3/4 ton
thanks rolf
1963 c10 | | |
| |
| |