| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,396 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 367 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 367 | Can someone explain to me like I'm an idiot what I need for this gas tank (which is going in the rear of my '49 3100) to make gas go from it to the engine? Here's the tank: http://www.dormanproducts.com/itemdetail.aspx?ProductID=28453&SEName=576-329I am assuming I will be using the fuel pump on the 235. In that case to I just need a ohm correct sending unit? | | |
| |
| |